Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #76

Ok, so Sunday I had a thorough cleaning because I couldn't stand it any more. This is my second WOYWW posting and it looks to *you* like I'm neat and tidy. I *promise* you I can have every inch of this table (and all the surrounding floor!) covered in a New York minute when the craftin' is hot and heavy.


My last three cards are on the table... Santa isn't finished on the inside and Thankful for You needs to be listed on Etsy. It's awfully late, though. I'm thinking I should have sent it to my mother-in-law for her birthday instead of the Hallmark one I actually sent. Pick your jaws up, dear friends. :) Sometimes poor planning means I  have to rely on Hallmark. *sigh*

I decided to do some last-minute Stickling on the Philadelphia Flyers card this morning. Then I had to dry it and send it off. The white ceramic tray is filled with unused bits that need to be put back in their place - mostly flowers so it doesn't bother me.

Oh! Go to the Stamping Ground for more WOYWWers. Fun fun fun!

I'll post the Flyers (ice hockey) card tomorrow. See you then!

Cheers,
Susan

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loos beautifuly organised TFS:) x

Anonymous said...

oops soory I did mean:"looks" x

kristie said...

looks great! and that car is gorgeous!!

Marlene said...

Oooh...looking forward to seeing the Flyers card!

jude said...

lovely tidy organised desk!Happy WOYWW
hugs judex #41

Scrapcat 1 said...

looks very tidy to me do you want to come and do mine as well? no okay I will hav eto attempt it sometime....when I get around to it lol

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I totally get that you get to a point where you have to stop and tidy - even I get there - it's just my line in the sand seems to be much, much nearer the water than most people's! Love the ceramic tray with bits..it looks pretty - I would never empty it!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Certainly a busy desk here but lots of nice things have been brought out to play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 34)