Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Inking Pink Blog Candy Winner!

Hello hello! Wow, I am overwhelmed at the response to this hop. I've read so many warm and wonderful comments all over the hop. This really drives home how we are a community.

So I've been pulling all the entries into a spreadsheet during the hop to make my life easier when it came time to pick a winner. Honestly, it was the *most* brilliant thing I've done lately. :) There were 4 ways to enter, and many of you did 2-3. Wow! I really appreciate that you took the time to find Killam Creative on Facebook and Twitter. As my schedule calms down I will find you there, too!

On to the winner! I had 346 entries and Random.org picked the number for


Congratulations Janis! Please email or shoot me a message @ Killam Creative on Facebook with your mailing address and I'll send your goodie pack on it's way!

Thanks again, everyone!

Cheers,
Susan

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Congrats Janis and thanks for such a great giveaway and for bringing attention to this terrible disease.

Debbi said...

Congrats, Janis!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Janis!!! :)

Enjoy your sweet blog candy!

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

have you checked charisma?? xx