This week the design team is using the BSC #13 sketch with a little added challenge just for us: Apple, Pear, Pumpkin. This is open to interpretation and could be the foods themselves, their colors, or a combination of the two. Or even something I can't think of right now. :) See? It's all open to interpretation *and* imagination...
I had a little problem at first... 'specially since I'm dying to use my new Christmas papers which have nothing to do with apples, pears or pumpkins. I poked around my paper bins and found the awesome Pink Paislee 365°. Of course, it's absolutely perfect so I opted for "sketch plus colors".
You'll notice I barely layered on this one. *gasp* I was unsure about a green dress so I figured I'd try it on the bottom layer first. (Normally I don't completely color the bottom layer - just the edges.) It turned out so well that I decided to use it.
- Stamp - Magnolia
- Paper - Bazzill Basics in Mud Pie; Pink Paislee 365° 6x6 pad and "Be Free" (stripes) in 12x12
- Medium - Copic E0000, E01, E11 for skin; Prismacolor pencils with OMS; Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Chestnut Roan and Creamy Brown; Stickles Crystal and Diamond; Distress Stickles in Spiced Marmalade
- Embellishments - Kaisercraft Pearls in Snow; May Arts Crocheted Lace (brand new in store - call to order); Satin ribbon (large and woven into lace) from stash; ticket - my design and Kimm's sentiment (thanks a bunch!)
- Tools - Scor-Pal; Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
- Adhesives - Scor-Tape and 1/8" Glue Dots