This card was featured at the Little Red Wagon's Banner challenge. :) Thanks ladies!
Hello hello! This week the Beary Scrap design team continues with our BSC #14 "Anything Goes" samples, but with a twist! Our task is to jump on the banner bandwagon and include some kind of banner in our project.
Don't you just love the My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly line? This particular paper inspired me to create an outdoors scene. Here, darling Tilda is sitting on her bench, wishing for... more snow? Peace on earth? Pants? I'm not completely sure what's on her mind, but she's awfully cute anyway!
The paper is dotted with Diamond Stickles. I've used a few different Stickles colors throughout: Star Dust (boot laces, accenting the Candy Cane Stickles on mitten, scarf, hair bows); Crystal (holly leaves); Diamond ("merry", branches paper, medallion); Frosted Lace (socks and hat); Candy Cane (coat trim, hair bows, scarf, hat). Phew! Is that all?
I created the "merry" banner and "bright" medallion on the computer. I really wanted the letters to look like they were hanging from the branch... It didn't turn out as well as the design in my mind, but it's still cute. :)
Challenges, Please :)
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #12 (11/29) - Christmas Theme (#124)
- Embellish Magazine (12/2) - Red, Green, Pink (the trim surrounding "& Bright") and Brown with a holiday theme (#19)
- ABC Christmas (11/30) - X is for Xmas (#210)
- Fresh Brewed #23 ( 11/23) - Show off your style (#99)
- Simon Says (11/23) - Sparkle (#403)
- Little Red Wagon #55 (11/23) - Let Those Banners Fly! (#7)
- Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club #44 (11/26) - Anything Goes (#107)
- Creative Inspirations #47 (11/27) - Anything Christmassy/Winter (#244)
- Stamp: Magnolia
- Paper: Bazzill Mud Pie; My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly - both sides of "Winter Branch"
- Medium: Copics; Stickles (see list above); Prismacolor pencils with OMS; ColorBox Fluid Chalk in Chestnut Roan; DecoArt Snow Writer (at base of bench)
- Embellishments: Holly Jolly trim pack; pins from stash; Holly leaves cut from Cricut; Prima felt branch
- Adhesive: Glue Dots 1/8"; Scor-Tape; silicone
Thanks so much for stopping in! Our Beary Sweet Challenge #14 - Anything Goes! - can be found HERE. Please take a minute and join in the fun - you could win $20 voucher from The Beary Scrap!