Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on the 5.5 x 5.5" Bazzill paper. I ran it through my Spellbinder Wizard once, then moved the unembossed section into the folder, lining up the already-embossed dots with the folder. I'm pretty sure it will work on all folders with a repeating pattern. Yay!
- Midnight Madness #50 - Sketch; I found a "happy medium" between the two sketch choices
- Kraftin' Kimmie #26 - Lots o' flowers
- Our Creative Corner - Bloomin' Blossoms
- ATS - Sewing on your project
- Crafty Catz #29 - Stitching
- Paper Cutz #38 - Mother's Day
- Pixie Cottage #15 - Mother's Day
- Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie's Clara, from the Moonlight Whispers collection
- Paper: Bazzill Chocolate and Rain; SEI Poppy Collection - "Rattan" front and back sides; Neenah 110lb Cover in Solar White for Clara
- Medium: Prismacolor pencils with OMS; Stickles - Star Dust and Distress Broken China; Glimmer Mist Pearl (on the large green rose); ColorBox Fluid Chalk in Creamy Brown; Copic Spica Clear
- Embellishments: Mulberry roses and leaves (coming soon to the store!); lace, pearls from stash; sewing machine
Thanks so much for stopping in today. Don't forget to enter to win our Beary Sweet blog candy!