Monday, February 8, 2016

Magnolia Stamps For Sale - Some Never Used!

UPDATE: Magnolia stamps are now available on the blog. Click HERE!

Hi crafty folks! There's much to catch up on, as my "creative journey" has gone over the river and through the woods. *groan* Yea, I just wrote that...

I have a large collection of Magnolia stamps, most from the 2009 - 2012 collections. I would love to sell these off (as well as many other stamps I've accumulated) for great deals. I think pricing would be around $6-7US each, and I'd definitely consider a quantity discount. I'm interested in suggestions on the best way to get the word out to current Magnolia fans. Any suggestions?

Belles & Whistles, Kraftin Kimmie, Lily of the Valley, Gorjuss, Gurlee Girl, and more!

Thanks a bunch!


Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Sales

Hey folks! Today is Cyber Monday, right? Right! All items in each of the shops are on sale. You will receive 10% off any item when you use the code THANKS10 at checkout. Happy shopping!

Christmas greeting cards can be found in my mixed media shop -

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

An Eerie Tale Halloween Album (Image Heavy)

Hi folks! I have a wonderful Halloween album to share with you today. I *know* I said I want to move away from albums but I still have so many prepackaged album blanks on hand and entirely too much paper. Wait, did I say that out loud? Goodness! We'll just have to pretend I didn't say that...

Speaking of album blanks, I found a great price on the old Bo Bunny "My Word" cascading albums. Because I always have to justify shipping charges, I bought 5. This is my first one.

It's made using Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale. It took up 99% of a 12x12 pad. I love how this one turned out and can't wait for it to find a new home and life breathed into it with family photos.

There are 7 individual chipboard pages instead of the original 6. I also used the chipboard packaging sheet. It was the right size! The album -- with rings -- is 14" long and 6" wide.

There are 22 single panels, 15 folded panels and 4 tags. There is quite a lot of room for family Halloween fun!

Click the photos for larger images!

Pages 2 and 3

3 of the folded panels are found on these pages

Pages 4 and 5

Panels and tag on pages 4 and 5

Pages 6 and 7

Inside pages 6 and 7

Pages 8 and 9

Details on 8 and 9 -- can you see the spider below the chipboard web?

Pages 10 and 11

Inside the pockets of 10 and 11

Pages 12 and 13

Details of 12 and 13

The album's back cover

Thanks for stopping in today! This album is available for purchase in my Killam Creative Paper shop. It will bring you YEARS of fun! If you have any questions about the album, feel free to send an email at the link on the right, or through my shop.


Monday, September 28, 2015

Thankful For You Greeting Card

Hello! The third in my autumn-themed cards is up today. The sentiment on this one is "Thankful for You" and I have to say I'm thankful I found this paper line in my stash. I've had fun with it!

A peek at the inside panels

With the matching gift box

Thanks for your visit today! This card and many more are available in my Killam Creative Paper Etsy shop now.


Sunday, September 27, 2015

Turning Over A New Leaf Greeting Card, Bo Bunny Autumn Song

Hi folks! I have the second card using Bo Bunny's newly-discovered-in-my-stash Autumn Song. Sometimes it's like finding treasure in this studio...

There are musical notes in the background of a lot of the Autumn Song papers. Here I've used a painted Dusty Attic music notes chipboard to help sing the song of change.

Thanks for stopping in today! I'll have one more Autumn card tomorrow. All the Autumn-themed cards and Halloween cards are available in my Killam Creative Paper Etsy shop now!


Saturday, September 26, 2015

Be Awesome Today! Greeting Card

Hello hello! As I was pulling out Christmas papers for the next round of cards, I got distracted by Bo Bunny's Autumn Song. I have no idea how long it's been here... but it's awfully pretty! I have three cards to share with you and the first one is today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll have two more Autumn-themed cards over the next few days. They are all available for purchase in my Killam Creative Paper Etsy shop!


Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hey, Hey! The (Steampunk Spells) Gang's All Here! Graphic 45, Greeting Card

I love those moments when you have a great design idea pop in your head. I am quite happy with how these party-goers are wearing their name tags. There's no question who's who! The chick with wings is the ring leader. Watch out for her.

This is the last of my Graphic 45 "Steampunk Spells". I'm OK with that!

This card needed some pre-planning rather that the normal fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants routine. I was still struggling with the best way to use the name plates as I was about to attach the front panel to the card base. Then, BOOM -- the idea to curl them using brads as anchors popped in my tired brain. Luckily it wasn't too late to make sure the brad underbits were covered. It sounds simple but, you know, that seat-of-the-pants thing. I added them before attaching the front panel to the card base. Yea, that simple. Me=dork.

This card is available for purchase via my Etsy paper shopThanks for visiting!