Saturday, May 30, 2015

Vintage School Themed Greeting Card (3 of 3), Graphic 45's "An ABC Primer"

Hiya folks! This is the final card in this Graphic 45 "An ABC Primer" series. I call it "Jolly Alphabets".


With matching gift box



Thanks for your visit today! It's the end of the school year so if you're interested in giving this to your favorite teacher, please hop on over to Killam Creative Paper on Etsy.

As always, I'm just on the other end of your keyboard if you have questions about this card or about any construction or materials. I love to share!

My next few posts will be mostly pictures since I'm scheduling a bunch. I'm not very good at regular posts so I thought I'd try scheduling some for the time I'm away from home. At least they will post even if I forget about 'em!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

Deborah Wainwright said...

Great vintage look and the card is so sweet xx