Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Halloween In Wonderland Mini Album

Hiya creative folks!

I have a mini album to share today. I was never an Alice fan until this Graphic 45 paper line came out. Now I'm hooked!

I wanted to make another album and box set, but this baby ended up being too chunky for the box I started, so it's flying solo. (I've already started a tag album for that box - can't let it hide in a corner, can I?)


It's a wee 4" x 6" (plus rings) and can pack tons of Halloween memories in the nooks and crannies. There is fussy cut layering throughout, including Alice, the mirror and Queen here. I've used my signature beaded pins plus an assortment of flowers on the front. There are seam binding ribbons and AW-themed charms on the binder rings.

Let's take a look at the first pages. Please click the photos for larger versions and to get a good look at the details. On the left, there's a removeable clip on the tiny purple tag. This opens up the inside. The edge of a photo can be tucked under the trio of queens. Inside the flap are two mats.

The folder on the right side slides out and has space for 4 photos.


The next pages have pull-out folders and will fit 7 photos.


The same pages, with more detail shots. I like this so much I had to show you all the goodies. Can you see that the White Rabbit on the playing card as well as Tweedledee and Tweedledum are layered?


Pages 6 and 7, with six photo panels. Both the hand and rabbit are layered and sealed, which makes them quite sturdy.


"You certainly do make delicious cake!" Page 8 has two pull-out tags and page 9 has six different playing cards.


It looks like Alice is peeking around the tag! Under the "curtain" are two more removable panels for photos. The last page includes on large tag for two photos as well as 3 newspaper clippings from Wonderland.


That's it for this album! The Cheshire cat is on the back but I don't have a photo. This album is available for purchase in my "Killam Creative Paper" Etsy shop.

Thanks so much for your visit today! I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about this album. I hope it inspires you on your projects!

Cheers,
Susan


No comments: