I used My Mind's Eye Portobello Road papers on each layer as well as for the flower petals. The bird is cut from a 12x12 paper in the collection. The letters were dabbed onto a Weathered Wood ink pad until covered. After the ink dried I covered the letters in Rock Candy Distress Stickles. The flower is made from layers of Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die cuts. I used 2 of each size, shortening the petals on the biggest flowers. The flower technique is from Anna Fearer of More Paper Than Shoes. It's not a bad flower for my first try, right? If you look too closely (haha) you'll see that my smallest flowers are a little off-center. Oops! I used Weathered Wood ink and Stickles in Frosted Lace and Star Dust to accent the flowers.
- Paper: My Mind's Eye Portobello Road; Bazzill Basics
- Medium: Distress ink in Tea Stain and Weathered Wood ;Stickles Frosted Lace and Star Dust;
- Embellishments: Portobello Road; mini letters, lace and clear glass spray from stash; Flower made from an Anna Fearer tutorial
- Adhesives: Inkssentials Matte Accents; Fabri-Tac; Scor-Tape; 1/2" Glue Dots; silicone
- Tools: Cutter Bee scissors; Cutter Bee tweezers; Scor-Pal
Thanks so much for visiting. Have a great day!