Madison Avenue and embellishments from both Madison Avenue (button) and Union Square (Eiffel Tower). The rosette ribbon and crochet ribbon add-on are both May Arts. Check out all the fun rosette ribbon colors here! Kimm has the crocheted ribbon in stock - shoot her an email for pricing. Oh, the crocheted ribbon is cut in half lengthwise - I love how it adds a little detail to the rosettes!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye/Lost & Found/Madison Avenue; Bazzill Basics brown
- Medium: Ranger Distress Ink in Pumice Stone; Stickles Star Dust on butterfly wings
- Embellishments: Madison Avenue button; Union Square Eiffel Tower chipboard; Prima pearl and rhinestone flourish; May Arts rosette ribbon and lace; charm and seam binding from stash
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape; Fabri-Tac; Glue Dots 1/2"
- Tools: Scor-Pal; MS butterfly punches