I have another sample from our cool Beary Sweet Challenge sketch. The entry deadline is tomorrow night so there's still time to whip up a fabulous project and enter. You could win $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!
My tag is pure Tim Holtz, although without the practiced hand. *wink* Here is the actual custom ink pad technique from Lord Tim - check it out!
- Simon Says Stamp and Show (12/19) - Tim Holtz Technique (embossed tag with 2 colors)
- 7 Kids #10 (12/21) - Winter Wonderland
- Just Magnolia #8 (12/16) - Christmas card
- ABC (12/19) - J is for... Jewels and Gems
- Stamp - Magnolia Tilda with Fir
- Paper - Basic Grey Jovial 6x6 pad; Bazzill Basics in Palo Verde and Red
- Medium - Copics; Prismacolor pencils w/OMS; Stickles Star Dust; ColorBox Fluid Chalk in Chestnut Roan
- Embellishments - Prima rhinestone swirls; May Arts lace with gold embroidery thread; Bazzill tulle; greenery, gold dots and ticket stamp from stash
- Adhesives - Glossy Accents; 1/4" Scor-Tape; silicone
- Tools - Edge punch