Monday, December 27, 2010

My TBS 2010 Favorites

Hello dear friends! Happy Christmas and New Year to you all! I'm "snowed in" at the in-laws in North Carolina and hoping desperately that someone will shovel the foot of snow off my driveway before I get home to Maryland later.

(Ok, so I arranged for that to be done, but it was much more dramatic to add the "desperate" part....) *ahem*

Throughout the course of this year we all have made new projects day after day, week after week. Every time I see a new one I'm thrilled by everyone's talents and "ooh-n-ahh". Then the next day or week there's another one, and then another one. It's easy to forget all the awesomeness that has happened in our crafty community.

This week at The Beary Scrap Design Team and Challenge blog we are celebrating our DT favorites. Each of us had the difficult task of picking one favorite made by our team mates, and one of our own. Oh my, what a fabulous walk down memory lane!

I've posted my favorites HERE. Please take a few minutes to walk with me. From the bottom of my heart I thank you *so* much for a delightful year. I have met so many warm and wonderful people and am amazed at what you all can do with scissors, paper and glue. I look forward to so much from our crafty community in 2011.

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: