Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Copic Sketch Sale and X-Press It and Free Shipping... Oh My!

Great news at The Beary Scrap!

  • There's whole new batch of Copic Sketch Markers in stock and ON SALE for $4.89. Wow!
  • Copic X-Press It Blending Card in stock and ready for your new markers!
  • FREE SHIPPING on $50 orders through Friday, September 24th (lower 48 states only). You *must* use this discount code: SEPT24 and place your order by midnight EDT. What a great deal! This offer is only available to newsletter subscribers and design team blogs. Are you glad you're reading me today? *grin*
Oh, and there's one more thing I have to tell you. I just received my My Mind's Eye order and OMGosh! It's really luscious paper and I can't wait to work with it. All the MME lines are on sale at least 10%!

So, happy shopping! I'm off to work on next week's card!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: