Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #86

Oh my, it's still Wednesday, right? Sheesh. Dinner is cooking and I just remembered about the WOYWW photo I took this morning. Where does the time go?


I abandoned the work desk shortly after snapping this with my phone. I'm pretty sure it looks that way now, too. So, I changed things around a bit recently so the workspace is bigger. More room to spread out and maybe I won't use the floor as much... ha! Like that'll happen. The far left corner holds the Pile Of Stuff The Will Never Be Put Away. As it grows I'm forced to deal with things that fall off, but otherwise it's always there. I can't tell you what is on the bottom because I don't know.

The heart on the craft mat is from a T!m grunge pack. I painted it... then painted it with crackle paint... then slathered on Glossy Accents. It's drying in the photo. I'm not sure what else I could do to it... I'll put it behind the cage and throw away the key. There's a sentiment or quote "out there" about caged or locked-up hearts. Fore the life of me I can't find it/them.

See the bin of ribbon next to the open drawer*? I just got my first stash of crinkled seam binding from a fabby Etsy shop - Prairie Bird Boutique. It's so pretty I don't want to put it away.

*Open Drawer Syndrome - if you ask my husband, it's an incurable sickness *I* have from which *he* suffers greatly. I have bouts of it in the kitchen and bathroom, too. He's a good egg and shuts them behind me.

Thanks for visiting my work desk - you can have a snoop at tons of fabulous spaces at Stamping Ground.

Cheers,
Susan

14 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I am inspired by your workdesk.
I've really got to work on straightening up this weekend. It is out of control.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Love your desk it is so neat.. I love those cards in the pic.. beautiful.

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin #151

Glenda said...

Love your work space. Thanks so much for sharing. I love looking!

Susanne said...

Pile of stuff that will never be put away - love it. Mine is a pile of stuff that gets moved from here to there until its too tall and falls over on the floor (um, I mean unto the lower storage level!).

Andria said...

I thoght I was the only one with a pile of stuff that never gets put away, mine also gets moved about from one side o the desk to another lol. Thats looking like a very creative workspace :).
Andria (128)

Minxy said...

Great space, that ribbon does look kinda lush... and i love the look of the cards on display on your draws :D
Thanks for visiting me
Hugs Minxy #1

okienurse said...

Sweet so much fun stuff on this desk. Love it.
Vickie #59

Spyder said...

I have a pile that stays at the end of my bench too...never know what's there just tat it has to stay there and can't be thrown away! HappY WOYWW!
((Lyn))

Barbara Mason said...

r desk is looking very tidy! I went to look at the ribbon site & am wiping the drool off of my lips!!!

Unknown said...

great desk, see we all have stuff we dont wanna put away lol - thanks for the snoop

hugs
judie xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

What a tidy desk. We all have piles of stuff around, some of us just hide them in boxes and put labels on them to look tidy.

Marjo said...

Creative and tidy desk. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #7

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah see, my pile f stuff that will never be put away is probably about 3 foot high now...your desk looks incredibly calm given the creative-ness going on; lve your idea for the heart.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Love your workdesk and love your copics storage box!

I have blog candy on my blog if you would like to take a peek!
BrossArt Addiction's Blog Candy!!

Happy be-lated WOYWW and
Thanks for sharing! :D