Tuesday, January 25, 2011

{Share} Card Watermark

Hi crafty friends! I had the best intentions of sharing this a while back, but, you know, life got in the way.

I sell my cards through Etsy, and have a couple of very nice customers who order regularly outside of Etsy. I've never been satisfied with the way I identify my projects as mine once they get out into the "real world". Sometimes I would sign my name, other times I would write "Killam Creative".

Last November-ish Whimsy Stamps was have a sale on their custom stamps and I worked with designer Ann Vento to come up with a beautiful solution for me to watermark the backs of my cards. I'm tickled with it!

Here's the final mock-up:


Here's the watermark in action:


I use Versamark ink which will create the watermark on any colored paper. (One of my goals is to get that website up and running properly... now that it's on a stamp I shouldn't daudle, eh?)

So, that's all! If you are interested in viewing all the awesome custom choices, check out Whimsy Stamps HERE.

Cheers,
Susan

2 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

I also have a custom stamp for my cards, it is much smaller and it only shows my first name... love that you can display your whole name and the blog too! I might change my watermark...

Patricia Mae said...

Thats so cool Susan!! Very Pretty.
~Patricia