Ok, so my last project for Anything Goes is a very simple Magnolia using Basic Grey "Eskimo Kisses". Don't you just love the colors?
The paper behind Wrapped Tilda is a glitter paper from my stash. I just love it because the glitter is embedded in the paper, with a clear coating over it. I embossed the holly paper with Cuttlebug dots and the light paper strip on the left with Cuttlebug swirls. I then used Star Dust Stickles on the swirls to enhance them.
- Just Magnolia #83 (11/2) - Sketch
- Creative Inspiration #83 (12/9) - Christmas Gifts
- ATS Magnolia #4 (12/9) - Something Christma
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers (12/4) - Punch
- Stamp: Magnolia
- Paper: Neenah; Bazzill Basics in Ruby Red; My Mind's Eye "Eskimo Kisses"
- Medium: Copics for skin; Stickles Star Dust; Prismacolor pencils with OMS; Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Warm Red with Chestnut Roan layered on top
- Embellishments: Eskimo Kisses brads; MS snowflake and edge punches; lace, ribbon, charms from stash
- Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folders; MS punches
- Adhesive: Scor-Tape; Glue Dots 1/2"; silicone
Thanks for visiting today!