So, with that said... at The Beary Scrap we're in the midst of our July Sketch Challenge. The design team is shaking it up a bit by adding a Christmas in July theme to our projects. Notice how that happens to go with our Christmas in July blog candy? Hey, we planned it right!
Of course, I'm ignoring the fact that I'm posting a Christmas card on July 4th... but can't red and green be considered national colors, too? *grin*
This is Magnolia's "Tilda with Fir" and happens to be the stamp included with our challenge blog candy. Isn't she adorable? This is a pretty simple card made with papers that really seemed to do the designing work for me. They are from a Webster's Pages 6x6 pack. See the background paper? I used the front of the stack for this layer. Underneath the plaid layer is the "petit papers" logo - it's like getting an extra sheet in an already fabulous paper pad!
- Stamp: Magnolia - check out the Christmas selection here. It's all on sale!
- Paper: Bazzill Basics; Webster's Pages "Waiting for Santa/Sweet Season" 6x6 pad
- Medium: Copics for skin (E000, E00, E01); Prismacolor pencils with OMS; Ranger Distress ink in Vintage Photo; Stickles in Diamond and Distress Stickles in Frosted Lace (on the white roses)
- Embellishements: Ivory Seam Binding; Mulberry Paper Roses in 20mm and 10mm; Killam Creatables beaded pin set; crochet flower from Willowfolk on Etsy; all others from stash
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape; 3D Glue Dots in 1/8" and 1/16"; Fabri-tac