I've gone whimsical and cute for this week's project. I knew I wanted to color my new Balloon Kaylee stamp and went poking through my papers to find a good match. Lo and behold I found the cutest My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup papers. I forgot I had them!
|Click the pic for a larger view|
Kaylee is layered and I'm still decided whether to use Star Dust Stickles on either the headband or balloon. It seems needed up there, but I'm not sure which to do. What do you think?
Oh, and the "Happy Birthday" stamp included with Kaylee will go on the inside panel.It's just, um, not quite finished. :)
- Some Odd Girl (7/13) - Bright and Blinding (Er... I'd say this is vibrant, but maybe not blinding...)
- Stamp: Some Odd Girl's Kaylee
- Paper: Bazzill Basics (50% clearance!); My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup (Girl) - Sunny Stripes, Lovely
- Medium: Copic for skin (E000, E00, E11); Prismacolor with OMS; Glimmer Mist; Stickles - Fruit Punch around the edges, Stardust on flowers and Kaylee; Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo blended with Spun Sugar on the striped layer, Broken China on the heart layer.
- Embellishments: My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink Trim; Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink Decorative Brads (flower center); "Leandro Blue" seam binding behind Bazzill tulle; 16mm & 10mm Mulberry paper roses - 16mm white is spritzed with Clover Glimmer Mist; Killam Creatables Decorative Pins; crochet flower from stash
- Adhesives: 1/4" Scor-Tape; 3D Dots; silicone
|Click to go to the challenge!|