For this project I relied on my My Mind's Eye Portobello Road paper and embellishment collection. I threw in a little Bazzill brown, distress ink and an assortment of adhesives. Seriously! All four of My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found collections are like one-stop-shopping for cardmakers!
- Paper - Bazzill; My Mind's Eye Portobello Road - various patterned sheets, including "Buddies" Perfect Glitter Paper and "Family" First Class Glitter Paper
- Medium - Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo; hairspray to seal glitter to paper
- Embellishments - Portobello Road "Buddies" Decorative Trim and brads (sold out). Crepe paper flower is discarded crepe from another Portobello Road trim kit.
- Adhesives - Scor-Tape; Fabri-Tac; 3D Dots 1/8"; 3D Dots - 1/16"
- Tools - Scor-Pal; Honey Bee Scissors; Ranger Blending Tool