Monday, February 21, 2011

TBS DT: Baby It's Cold Outside

Hello dear friends and happy Monday! This week the Beary Scrappy Gals are continuing to show samples using our current challenge theme. We're adding a little extra, too!


Lately I've been focusing on embellishments that match the paper line. On my last two cards I used elements cut out from the 12x12 papers. For this card I looked no further than the wonderfully coordinating embellishment packs made for Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost line. 


This was a quick card - everything fell into place at lighting speed. With these fabulous chipboard embellishments I was able to add my sparkle (with a little extra thanks to Stickles on the swoosh) easily. Both the blue ribbon and white lace are Midnight Frost Wraps - see the sparkle on the lace? Yea, it came like that! Yay!

On the inside I plan to use a sentiment along the lines of "Baby it's cold outside... let's snuggle". Hmm, sounds kind of silly when I write it out... any suggestions on better wording?


I used Crystal Stickles on the swooshes to enhance their sparkliness. They were already this green-y color but I kicked it up a notch. No enhancement necessary on the "Brr" - it's great as is!


The base card stock is Bazzill Basics - have you seen that all Bazzill is on clearance at The Beary Scrap? 50% to move it all out and make room for new and exciting STUFF!

Don't forget we still have our Guest Designer Call going on through March 5th. We know you're all busy making projects using our GD sketch and we can't wait to see 'em!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: