Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Share The Mojo



So, the lovely Allison of Stampin' When I Can has a cool blog. Not only is she fun to read, she's *all* about sharing with her readers all the great stuff she's found around the Internets. She has a great list of current challenges as well as links to a bunch of free sites - CDV, digital images, cutter.

My favorite feature of Allison's blog is her Blogs To Discover section. In my early blogging days I pored over that list to find inspiration in the big, busy paper crafting world. I *still* find great new blogs through Allison, even though I feel like I've "seen it all" some days. *grin*

She doesn't know me from Adam. I don't know if I ever commented, or I certainly haven't in a long time. The other day she entered our sketch challenge at The Beary Scrap and I commented on her entry to thank her. Of course, the kind and polite lady that she is came to visit me and ended up sharing my Fairy Wings card (below) on her new blog called Share the Mojo.

Share the Mojo is a great site! It's brand new and has all kinds of inspiration and eye candy in one place. It's wonderful to see so many styles! The best thing about it is you can share the mojo, too! All you have to do is add a link to any project using the Inlinkz gadget. It's not a contest; there are no prizes. You don't even have to leave your name. All you need to do is share.

Thanks Allison.

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: