Hello friends! I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day weekend. I cleared 4 yucky ant-attracting shrubs (viburnum) and countless daylilies from a flower bed that will become an herb and tomato bed. Yay! I've missed fresh herbs and home grown tomatoes and really look forward to their yumminess.
This week the Beary Scrappy girls are challenged to make a project that is boy-related. Our theme is "Sticks & Stones/For The Boys". I found this "Digital Pencil, Too" image ages ago and have looked forward to using it.
I'm really pleased with this card. Admittedly, I didn't see "boy" when I received my Pink Paislee 365 paper pack, but it worked out really well. My little baseball player is double layered - luckily it doesn't weigh him down as he sails through the air! Notice the orange "8" on his shirt? It's my homage to Cal Ripken Jr., one of baseball's greats and a hometown hero. :)
- Sketch - err... it was Sketch and Stash #34. Y'know, the one that ended the day before I posted this card... duh! Hey, it was a great sketch!
- Crafty Ann's #14 - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday #111 - Boyz to Men
- Stampin' for the Weekend - A Card for a Male
- Crafty Calendar #8 - The Great Outdoors
- Secret Crafter #82 - Recipe: 3 Embellies, 2 Papers, 1 Image
- Dare U To Digi #37 - Anything Goes
- Stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil, Too - Tuesday's Child
- Paper - Pink Paislee 365 Degrees from the 6x6 paper pack (love those!); Bazzill Basics in Truffle; Neenah for the stamp
- Medium - Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS; glossy dimensional on the star
- Embellishments - Karen Foster Mini Charms - Baseball; Karen Foster Sports Mini License Plate; Bazzill Tulle in French Vanilla; Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Flame; button and raffia lace from stash
OH! And be sure to come back here tomorrow to see my birthday blog candy!