I'm playing around, trying to find my "vintage style". If I'd thought ahead, I would have colored this lovely girl differently... buut I didn't. (I'm not keen on the blue shirt and may switch it out for another color - she's on pop-dots and easily removable...) *grin* I've had this floral Anna Griffin paper in my stash for a while. I absolutely love it! I machine-sewed the flat lace, scrunching it up while trying not to run a needle through my fingers. The three hearts were hand cut, balled up, flattened out (sort of) and then edges were inked. *Then* I decided I needed a little sparkle so I sprayed Glimmer Mist Pearl and then needed to ball them up again since the liquid flattened them out too much. *Again* with the planning ahead... :)
I really like the effect on the hearts. The pink paper is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and spritzed with the same pearl Glimmer Mist. The polka dot paper is studded with sparkly Stickles.
- Crafting Life's Pieces - CLP #20 Sketch (I won last month and the chances of winning February are slim, but I'm addicted to Chelsea's sketches)
- Cute Card Thursday #99 - In the Name of Love
- Fussy and Fancy - Hearts!
- Lili of the Valley #46 - Valentine
- Stamp Something - Love Somethings
- Stamp with Fun #45 - Hearts
- Stampin' For The Weekend - Love is in the Air/Valentine
- The Pink Elephant #53 - Mushy Gushy Valentines
- Simon Says Stamp - All You Need Is Love
Stamp: Sassy Studio Designs "Giving Thanks" from the Fall Release
Paper: MME Bohemia Blossom Mi Amore, Anna Griffin rose, stash
Medium: Copic sketch for skin, Prismacolor pencils w/OMS and elbow grease, Glimmer Mist, Stickles
Embellishments: Surpisingly few! Lace from stash, Prima pearl flourish (cut up)