Friday, September 18, 2015

Something Wicked This Way Comes, Haunted House Greeting Card

This is a favorite! It is simple only because the My Mind's Eye "Wicked" papers made it so easy to design. The three pages flowed together so well. I spent my formidable years in a town with a big historic cemetery and a Victorian house similar to the one on the inside.


The house is made of the peacock grungeboard and cut out using a Tim Holtz Sizzix die. I crinkled vellum paper to give the effect of broken glass. The smoke coming from the fireplace is actual peacock feathers. The little girl is a digital vintage image. Shh... we won't talk about the ghostly rhinestones coming from the window; they might hear us.




This card is available for purchase via my Etsy paper shop. Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: