Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Butterfly Tag

Hello hello! I hope your day is treating you well. Like most of the US, we're suffering through another cold snap. The high temperature forecast is 21F.

Ugh.
Whine.
Whimper.

Enough of that! Here's another tag made especially for a Very Nice Lady. Perhaps it will scoop you up out of the winter doldrums and gently place you in late spring, with flowers blooming and the first few butterflys flitting about.
 

The butterflies are layered for a 3D effect, and have homemade antennae

And the whole tag:





Oh how I love this one!

I'm currently finishing up an Artist Trading Block Swap over on Craftster. Once it's done I'll ship to Canada and post it here after my partner receives. I can't wait to show you!

Thanks for stopping in today!

Cheers,
Susan

2 comments:

L Mahaffey said...

So pretty!

MariLynn said...

This is beautiful. I love the color combination that you used. The butterflies look fabulous.