Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Magnolia's Tilda With An Easter Lamb

Hello hello! More Easter and more Tilda cuteness coming at you today. :)


I used two Magnolia stamps for this card, standing Tilda in front of an open gate. I love this card and it might be my favorite of all the Easter cards... or maybe the next one I post will be! Hahaha.

I used the last bits of my Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime papers and loads of lovely Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.  The seam binding is threaded through a vintage mother of pearl button from my collection.


Tilda, the sweet little lamb and even the fence and flowers are layered for a 3 dimensional effect. Everything is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS.


Here's the coordinating inside panel.


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you have a creative day.

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: