Friday, March 23, 2012

G45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Tin

Hiya crafty folks! Yesterday was a bright sunny day and I was able to get outside for a little yard work. Today will be gorgeous also, if you can believe the weather man. *wink* I choose to believe!

I have another project made during my Graphic 45 marathon, this time with Olde Curiosity Shoppe. This is a really fun line with loads of neat oddities. I used a window tin with the acrylic window cut out. I'm pretty pleased with the framing effect.


Here's a view of the right inside edge. For the hanging jar, I cut a slit in the cork lid and shimmied the "knees" into it, then glued the cork lid to the glass. Many of the bottles on the G45 paper are covered with Glossy Accents.


Here is the left inside edge. I layered a wicked moth and put him on the side - what a surprise! The wooden clock is one of the new Prima embellishments, and hanging from it is a pendulum charm and bit of metal.


Here's the back (shot at an odd angle). The tag has my shipping info so the kind folks at Graphic 45 can send it back to me once their design team decisions are made. *wink*


So that's it for me. Thanks so much for visiting today!

Cheers,
Susan

10 comments:

May said...

Jaw Dropping!!!! Fabulous, they would be Crazy to send this back or to let you go!!! Stunning creation.... Big Hugs May x x x x

Amy Rozeboom said...

Holy shitzu! This is so awesome.

Heather Cooper said...

Wow! Beautiful! So many things to catch your eye! Love it, and especially that theme.

Maria said...

Absolutely lovely, Susan!! This is soo much fun and I think you do a FABULOUS job!! G45 would be sooo blessed to have you!! (Fingers crossed, fingers crossed :) Enjoy your beautiful day! We FINALLY got some sunshine where I am, don't know what to do with myself!!

Kristin said...

Beautifully done! Bravo.

Nancy Wethington said...

Susan, this is gorgeous!

Maria said...

Hi again, Susan! Just visited your Etsy ... WOW, talk about gorgeous stuff!! You are ONE talented lady!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW project for sure!

Thank you for sharing!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com

Gloria Stengel said...

That is soooo cool. I love altered tins and this is my new fav! Best of luck for tomorrow! {bites nails}

Anonymous said...

This is just lovely. Great Job.
Karen
www.wintonrosepapercreations.blogspot.com