Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Fortune

Hello and good day fellow crafters! I want to share with you a bit of good fortune I've received lately and show some love to a couple of challenges and shops.

So, this is what has happened lately:
  • A randomizer thingy picked my entry for June's drawing at Creative Prompts For You. I won 2 cute little stamp sets from My Stamp Box. This is my entry, which still holds the "All-Time Favorite" honor in my mind.
  • I won the July blog candy over at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. What?! That never happens! The prize is fantastic (yay! another Magnolia!), and includes Tim Holtz embossing folders (drool drool) *and* a stamp designed by Sandra Hammer, a new friend in blogland. How cool is that?
  • And, last but not least... I won a $20 gift voucher from Stamp and Create for their stitching challenge. Lacy, the owner of S & C is really nice! Here is my entry. I can't wait to get my goodies!
Plus, there have been a few great things happen here at home, too. It's almost as if the summer stars are shining just for Casa Killam Creative. It's crazy that the last few weeks have been blissful... but I'll take it any way I can get it! ::verybigsmiles::

Cheers to everyone. I hope the stars shine down on you, too.
Susan

    4 comments:

    Sandra H. said...

    Congrats! How cool is that! I was looking at some of your cards and work. They are beautiful, you do very, very nice work!

    coldwaters2 said...

    Gosh Susan you have got a lucky streak congratulations on your wins...enjoy.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    Danielle Champagne said...

    Wow Susan, stay under your lucky star!!! Congrats. and enjoy.
    Danielle.

    Lelia Pierce said...

    Congrats, congrats, congrats! It all couldn't be happening to a nicer woman! You go girl!

    XXX