Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tooth Fairy and CLP #4 - Updated

Meet Tooth Fairy Cynthia, from InStyle Stamps. Isn't she a sweetheart? I made this using Chelsea's sketch at Crafting Life's Pieces. Chelsea's Gurlee Girl line of stamps is absolutely adorable - check them out here!





 There is a pocket to tuck tooth fairy money (OK, parents don't really give $5 for a tooth, do they? I couldn't find a $1...). If you choose to leave it empty, that's OK, too!

 

Stamp: In Style Stamps 
Paper: Bo Bunny, Bazzill, KI Memories
Medium: Prismacolor pencils, Color Box Chalk, Pearl Glimmer Mist
Embellishments: Prima, Swarovski crystals, beads, charm, lace 

She's on Etsy - check her out. :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Susan

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hi Susan! I've never seen most of the images you have used for my challenges. Thank you for sharing them. Adorable image and love how you have 3d the fairy and the wings. I always like to add a little dangle to my card for interest, and this little dangle bead with the butterfly center is just wonderful. Thanks you for playing again over at CLP. Would love to see you back. :)Chelsea