Tuesday, October 6, 2015

An Eerie Tale Halloween Album (Image Heavy)

Hi folks! I have a wonderful Halloween album to share with you today. I *know* I said I want to move away from albums but I still have so many prepackaged album blanks on hand and entirely too much paper. Wait, did I say that out loud? Goodness! We'll just have to pretend I didn't say that...

Speaking of album blanks, I found a great price on the old Bo Bunny "My Word" cascading albums. Because I always have to justify shipping charges, I bought 5. This is my first one.


It's made using Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale. It took up 99% of a 12x12 pad. I love how this one turned out and can't wait for it to find a new home and life breathed into it with family photos.

There are 7 individual chipboard pages instead of the original 6. I also used the chipboard packaging sheet. It was the right size! The album -- with rings -- is 14" long and 6" wide.

There are 22 single panels, 15 folded panels and 4 tags. There is quite a lot of room for family Halloween fun!

Click the photos for larger images!

Pages 2 and 3

3 of the folded panels are found on these pages

Pages 4 and 5

Panels and tag on pages 4 and 5

Pages 6 and 7

Inside pages 6 and 7

Pages 8 and 9

Details on 8 and 9 -- can you see the spider below the chipboard web?

Pages 10 and 11

Inside the pockets of 10 and 11

Pages 12 and 13

Details of 12 and 13

The album's back cover


Thanks for stopping in today! This album is available for purchase in my Killam Creative Paper shop. It will bring you YEARS of fun! If you have any questions about the album, feel free to send an email at the link on the right, or through my shop.

Cheers,
susan

2 comments:

Connie said...

Just gorgeous!

Dortesjs said...

gorgeous, love all your work