Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Winnings and the Last Easter Card

Hello hello! We worked in the yard today and are all tired and happy this evening. I hope your weekend was great!

Last week I was lucky enough to win a prize over at the oh-so-inspiring Linda Cain's blog, FRIENDS in ART. I expected to receive the Retro Cafe Art Theater Shrine kit and was spoiled to receive so many goodies! Here's the photo she posted - I'm too excited to make my own photo at the moment!


Thanks so much, Linda!

I also want to show you my final Easter card of the year. When I made this card for someone, I also made a blank for myself, as a way to use up paper and add more to the shop. All the important info is on that post, so I'll let you wander over there if you are so inspired. :)


I bought this stamp specifically for that large Easter card order and I'm so glad I did. I adore her hat so much!

Thanks for visiting today! Tomorrow I'll take you to the beach with Graphic 45!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: