Friday, March 1, 2013

Magnolia's Tilda with the Easter Bunny!

Hiya crafty friends! I have another Easter card to share with you today. I've been having fun making these little ladies!


I think this Tilda is my all-time favorite because of her hat. I want a hat just like hers. :) See the pearl brad on the coral flower? I thought it looked a little too formal, so I put bisque Liquid Pearls dots on it - now it's fun!


I also used a Magnolia tree stamp and make it into a cherry tree to complement the cherry design on the base layer. Funny that the cherries are barely visible on the finished card. Ha!


Tilda, bunny and tree are all cut out and layered. The plaid lines on the pants were done with a Copic Multiliner pen, and everything was colored with Prismacolor pencils. Papers are all from the My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink collection. It's perfectly springy!

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you have a grand day!

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: