Tuesday, June 5, 2012

G45 Father's Day

Hiya! I received my stash of Graphic 45's new Ladies Diary and Haunted Halloween last week and had to toss it in a corner until other things were finished. *sob* Have you seen these new lines? Oh my goodness Graphic 45 did well with these! Ladies Diary is lovely, and today I want to show you that it's not just about the girls!


If you click the photos to see details you'll be able to see the layering on that gentleman and his car.


The rosette is made from a 1/2" x 12" strip of the green background paper and scored at 1/4" intervals. Easy peasy!

An inside detail - this car was taken from the 8x8 pad and layered. I like the smaller scale to complement the outside.


So, that's it for me! I have more stuff to show you - earrings and an ATC made for swaps - both "firsts" for me. Hopefully my Canadian swap partner will receiver her "Wicked Forest"-themed matchbox soon. I can't wait to show you that tiny little treasure! All these swaps and nothing to show you *sigh*... haha! The drama queen is getting off her throne and back to work.

Thanks for visiting today!

Cheers,
Susan

4 comments:

Christina C. said...

A beautiful vintage creation....love it!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

Totally amazing and super gorgeous Susan. Love the vintage feeling and I must say your sewing impresses me! Perfect male card sweets!
Have a nice day
Hugs, Jill

Barb King said...

These are beautiful. I have some of their paper, but haven't used it yet, I think I will tonight. Barb