I used the lovely and fun Echo Park Country Drive papers and the Belles 'n Whistles "Fairy Flight" stamp. Isn't she adorable? I used both a 12x12 solid pink design and a smaller 6x6 floral design found on a 12x12 "Sundress" sheet. The white layer behind the sweet fairy is from the 12x12 "Journaling Cards" sheet.
- Stamp: Belles 'n Whistles "Fairy Flight"
- Paper: Echo Park Country Drive: Sundress, Petunia Raspberry and Journaling Cards
- Medium: Copic markers for skin tones; Stickles Star Dust and Fruit Punch (my new favorite color!); Faber-Castell watercolor pencils
- Embellishments: White Mulberry paper roses; Decorative stick pin from my Etsy shop; From stash: all other flowers, lace, pink ribbon, laser cuts
- Adhesives and Tools: Brush2O Water Barrel Pen (used with watercolor pencils); 1/4" Scor-Tape; 3D Dots - 1/8" and 1/16"; Fabri-Tac; silicone