We have a new sketch challenge for you, and I was inspired to color up a Magnolia stamp. I *know*! It's been a long time, but Tilda doesn't seem to be bothered - she's jumping for joy!
I layered her up and used copious amounts of Star Dust Stickles. The papers are the fun and springy Old World Cabbage Stew from Jillibean Soup. The butterflies are vintage images printed and cut out - I added wire antennae and Stickles for a little more detail. The pins are homemade.
Our Beary Sweet Sketch challenge goes on through May 14 - we'd love to see your entries based on this sketch. C'mon over and play!
- Stamp - Magnolia
- Paper - Jillibean Soup Old World Cabbage Stew; Bazzill Basics in Mud Pie and Guacamole
- Medium - Copic for skin tones; Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS for the rest of Tilda; Stickles Star Dust; Distress Ink in Vintage Photo on the paper and flower edges
- Embellishments - 16mm Mulberry Paper Rose (white); Kaisercraft Pearls in snow; all others from stash
- Tools - Scor-Pal; Ranger Blending Tool; Honey Bee Scissors; trusty sewing machine
- Adhesives - Scor-Tape 1/4"; Fabri-Tac; EK Success 3D Dots 1/8"
- The Artistic Stamper (5/31) - Lovely Ladies and Gorgeous Girls
- Magnolia Down Under #94 (5/7) - Lace and ribbon
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers (5/7) - Flowers
- Totally Tilda #21 (5/7) - Paper Piecing
- Totally Gorjuss #78 (5/6) - 1-2-3 [1 - Neglected Magnolia, happy to see ink!; 2 - handmade stick pins; 3 - pretty pearls]
- If The Shoe Fits #77 (5/5) - Things with Wings
- Stamp Something (5/5) - Things with Wings
- Fussy and Fancy (5/5) - Springtime [See how happy Tilda is for Spring flowers?]
Thanks for visiting me today! I hope you enjoyed my Tilda, too.