Yellow, Pink and Brown
I have to admit I was shakin' in my shoes at this combination... until I took a closer look at Basic Grey's Capella line. It's perfect! I paired it with the absolute perfect stamp for this challege - Kraftin' Kimmie's Angry Ballerina. She's in a pig costume - could it get any better?
- Midnight Madness #62 (7/19) - Sketch - It's a blend of both sketches
- Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie's Angry Ballerina with bonus sentiment
- Paper: Bazzill Basics Truffle; Pink Paislee 365 - yellow layer is from the 6x6 pad; Basic Grey Capella - 12x12 Dolce (large pattern) and 6x6 Crescendo (from the 6x6 pad)
- Medium: Stickles Star Dust; Prismacolor pencils
- Embellishments: Mulberry paper roses; ribbon from flowers my husband sent a while ago... :)
Thanks for stopping in today - have a great week!