Edit 4/12: I am honored to announce that this card won a spot in the Fussy and Fancy Top 5! How cool is that? Thanks ladies!
Hello! This week the design team at The Beary Scrap got together and decided Spring is the thing for us. As the week progresses you'll see new Spring-themed projects over on the DT blog, and check out the store blog for fabulous new projects from the in-store Beary Scrappy Girls.
I fell in love with Magnolia's "Happy Tilda" the moment I saw her, and just had to have her help me ring in Spring. She's jumping for joy at the thought of fresh flowers, butterflies and warm nights. (Ok, maybe that's just me... *grin*)
- Midnight Madness #43 - sketch (I knew I had to make this fabulous sketch happen... even if it was a week late!)
- Cupcake Craft #81 - Flower Power
- Charisma Cardz #10 - Beautiful Butterflies
- Crafty Calendar #6 - Flower Power
- Pink Elephant #58 - Spring
- The Crafty Pad #62 - Oval and 2 Ribbons (I used lace!)
- Secret Crafter #74 - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy #6 - Green
- Raise the Bar #8 - Go Green
My Card Recipe
- Stamp - Happy Tilda
- Paper - Basic Grey "Sugar Rush", Bazzill "African Daisy" and "Guacamole"
- Medium - Prismacolor pencils, Glimmer Mist "Pearl", Stickles "Star Dust"
- Embellishments - Prima flowers, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Shapeabilities Fancy Tags, Grandma's lace and my sewing machine
Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to me!