Thanks so much for stopping in! This is a new Sassy Studio Designs image, given as a freebie to those who joined our last release party. Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movie musicals - enough of a fav to acually buy the DVD, which I rarely do unless it's a great flick.
I tried to copy the costume from the movie but had trouble making it sparkly enough. The fishnet stocking idea came from my darling DT buddy, Anita. Click on her name and you'll see her Sassy hottie.
- Crafting Life's Pieces CLP #17: Chelsea's Fabby Sketch
- A Spoonful of Sugar #87: Lots of Layering,
- If The Shoe Fits: Advertisement Inspiration - (this is kind of funny) in the part of the movie that Satine wears this costume, she is surrounded by many choices in, uh, male suitors; but *they* only have one choice: Satine!
- Stamp: Sassy Studio Designs - Satine
- Vintage image: Shabby Chic Papirskatter
- Papers: Bazzill CS, Co'oredinations, Basic Gray
- Medium: Prismacolor pencils, Copic Spica, Micron .005, chalk ink
- Embellishments: Crochet ribbon from stash, making Memories Vintage Findings pins, Swarovski crystals on butterflies, a whopping big cubic zirconia from Grandma G's attic clean-out years ago, metal flourish from a great eBay store called Accent Factory.
I'll come back in a bit (er, maybe Monday) for more details. I've spent most of my day on this card and laundry calls. :)