Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sassy Studio Designs Design Team

Hello, and happy Thursday to ya. I'm having a happy day because....

I'm proud to announce that I've been selected to join the SSD Design Team! I'll be sharing more of my cards with Lindsay's wonderful art over the next few months. I have a responsibility to dear Lindsay and SSD, plus I work much better under a deadline! Yay!

I hope you take a little time to wander over to the SSD shop and check out her offerings. New releases happen on the 1st and 15th of each month, beginning January 15th (everyone gets New Year's Day off - what a way to start a new "job"!). There will be Release Parties with fun, games and perhaps prizes!

Important web sites to know and click on often! :)

Sassy Studio Designs Shop
Sassy Studio Designs Blog
Sassy Studio Designs Gallery and Chat at Paper Craft Planet
Sassy Studio Designs Gallery at Splitcoast Stampers

Happy day to you.Susan

[Edited to fix the posting date... I might have jumped the gun in my announcement, but I was so darned excited!]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your DT position!! You already do an awesome job with Lindsay's images!! I'm so excited to see what you create with the new ones in 2010!! {{{HUGS}}}

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Thanks Melissa! I am proclaiming 2010 as the Year of the Digital Stamp! We're all going to have a blast. :)

Cheers my dear!

Cara said...

Super news! A fun way to start the new year. All the best.

Jen Shults said...

:D Congrats!!!! It's going to be soo fun! I can't wait to see all you create! :D

Anita said...

So glad you are on the team Susan! :) I can't wait to see what you cook up for us with Lindsay's awesome images.

Cathy said...

Susan, Congratulations on the DT position. Can't wait to see what you create too. This card is wonderful.