Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Vintage Rhinestone Jewelry

Hiya folks! 

I've gone down a slippery slope thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law. A few years ago she shared some of her mother's vintage costume jewelry. While I loved the sparkle I didn't have the nerve to wear any in public. I just wasn't the type to draw attention to myself...

Until now.

This is a beautiful Demi-Parure which reminds me of holiday times. I haven't worn the clip earrings (or any clips) yet - too matchy-matchy for me.

Christian Dior by Kramer of NY

The smokey gray bracelet has a fantastic asymmetrical rhinestone encrusted clasp. The brooch flashes blues and greens in the light.

Miriam Haskell bracelet and an unsigned brooch

I think this is my favorite set, even though I haven't actually worn it yet. I can hold it and stare into the huge yellow, green and peach center piece for hours.

Unsigned two-tone demi-parure

This necklace opened the door for me to explore my newfound eccentricity, as I call it. It was the first piece I wore and will always hold a special place in my heart.

Coro pendant and chain

I've since started researching and collecting more pieces. I'll share my finds here. I'm even opening up another shop (yes, another!) to *really* share fun finds. As much as I'd like to keep all the sparklies, I know there will be even more down the road. 

Thanks for visiting today!

Cheers,
Susan


1 comment:

Lora said...

Absolutely gorgeous!