Monday, September 30, 2013

On The Workbench

Hiya folks! I want to share what's going on 'round these parts lately. I have a Halloween shadow box house to finish up (see the arrow pointing to the woefully empty attic cubby) before it goes in the shop.


Plus, there's a table full of stick pins in various states. Love the new wee skulls! See the awesome large green skull? It was a gift from the teeny tiny skull supplier (er, the skulls are teeny tiny, not the supplier...) and I can't wait to pop it on a pin. It's greeeeeen!


Thanks muchly for your visit today. I hope you're having a beautiful day!

Cheers,
Susan

3 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

WOW, Susan... your Halloween shadowbox (in the making ;) ) is just GORGEOUS!!!! Looooooooooooooove it!!!
Sylvia xx

cmoh said...

Fabulous! I covet your Halloween shadow box. And those stick pens are gorgeous. I've never made one, perhaps I should try. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us.

Hugs
Caroline

America said...

Fabulous creativity. AMAZING Halloween Shadowbox. WOW!!! And those pins totally ROCK!!! Love your work.