Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!


Hiya friends! I am working on Christmas-themed kilt pin/brooches these days as well as new stick pins. I always have a Thanksgiving sale in the shops and guess what? I think I've had my head in the sand because it was a bit of a shock to me that Thanksgiving is next week. Gah! Lots to do... lots to do.

Even more exciting is knowing my Graphic 45 Place In Time order is on it's way. I can't wait to receive it and put some of these ideas into action. :)

Oh, and have you heard that Etsy now accepts gift cards? You buy directly from Etsy and can use it at any shop that accepts gift cards! Click the photo for all the details. Hey, you know, I'll have to put one of these babies on *my* wish list this year!


I hope you are having a great day!

Cheers,
Susan