Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Introducing My Fabulous Sister Lora!

Hi folks! Today I'm excited to introduce my big sister Lora to all of you. I won't gush about her too much -even though I could write paragraphs about her wonderfulness- but I will tell you she is extremely important to me as a person and an artist. :)

Here are some of her recent works:


She is an Alpha Stamps October Guest Designer - you can see her tutorial on articulating skeletons HERE. I want the one on the far right SO MUCH, but it's not for me. *sadface*

It's hard to pick a favorite, but "Snow White's Heart In A Box" is really high on my list. This was made for a Craftster swap. The heart is polymer clay and the box is matchbox-size.


This is called "A Traveler's House" and is made from polymer clay. HERE is her original Craftster post with loads of photos!

8 inches tall... 8 inches!

This last share is made from a vintage matchbox that's even smaller than the matchboxes we use today. I actually can't wrap my head around the scale of this one... Click the photo to see the whole house on her blog post and HERE  to see the details on Craftster. It.Is.Amazing.


She has a new website to share her incredible work, Cackle and Hoot. Please visit. She will inspire you, too!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

Miss StampAlot said...

This is ART !! Love it !