Thursday, August 16, 2012

There's This Party, See...

Hiya! Up to my ears, folks. Having only one work surface and the penchant to spread out, I can work on one thing at a time. Here's a bit of what's on my table top now:


The lucky birthday girl is having a sock hop and inviting loads of cool cats and chicks. The music will go on to at least 10 o'clock. To spare you I won't break into song, but the soundtrack of Grease has been a staple in my head lately. I even sound like Sandra Dee when I sing... really.

This is a small fraction of the parts. There are a lot more to color and cut. For now I'm going to be "systematic, hydromatic, ultramatic...."

*********************************

Thanks to everyone who voted for my neon pinks! I won 3rd place which means a $50 gift certificate to Bello Modo. Yay!

I put everyone's name in a bowl and out popped sweet Kira! I know exactly what I want to make for you. :) Please use the email button to the right and send your mailing address when you get a chance. I'll clear away a space and get crackin'!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Me?! WOO HOO. I'm e-mailing you now... Aw, snap, I feel so LUCKY!