Sunday, August 26, 2012

Boo! New Pins... Eek!

Hiya crafty folks! Just a quickie post today. I've been MIA *here* but still busy as a one-armed paper hanger. While needing a break from other projects-in-progress I got hit by the Halloween stick and made up new pins for the shop. Here's a sampling, to be listed by the end of today.



I don't know about you but I've designed a handful of fun Halloween cards and tags in my head. If only I could get by without sleep... those hours would be very useful in the studio!

Thanks for visiting today.

Cheers,
Susan

4 comments:

cmoh said...

These are really cute!

Jill said...

They look fabulous Susan!
Don't think you are surpriced by that tho! ;)as I love all the pins you make!
Congrats on your 3.place btw, so deserved and well done sweetie!
Have a nice week my friend
Hugs

scrappymo! said...

These pins are fab...can't wait to see the cards and tags you create with them.

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Pretty! And Halloween, too! :D