Sunday, July 22, 2012

We Will Look Fabulous!

Hello hello! I've been busy lately and want to share one of my latest cards. A while ago... a looong while ago I found a clearance stack of Marie Antoinette paper, all glitzy and glittery. How could I pass it up?

 Here's one in a short series of one-of-a-kind Marie Antoinette cards.



Only the front is done so far and I love the bright colors! The elements are cut out and popped up for dimension. Now to finish the inside and make a box. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Susan

6 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this project...gorgeous.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is lovely..

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, fabulous card Susan
luv
Debby

Jennie said...

Love it! I'd like to have her as a fairy godmother in my costume shop. :-)

kay said...

its gorgeous susan,love the pearls,thanks for visiting me,just wanted you to know re your comment on my box that i made it all from scratch using mountboard,book glue and book tape using instructions from a crafty friend who just looked at a picture of one and was able to make it :)
hopefully when my kitchen is finished this week i will be able to get back into my craft room and finish it,x

Shoshi said...

That's really lush, Susan. Gorgeous and rich!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. In response to your request for a hydrangea, I did a bit of research and discover I've got Penny Duncan's svg file for a hydrangea, and found her Youtube tutorial on how to make it, so I'll give it a go!

Shoshi