Thursday, July 12, 2012

Working With Pliers

Hiya bloggity bloggers and readers of all kinds! I've been working with the stunning Argentium™ silver again. I thought I'd share some pieces with you. I missed my regular "What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday" post because I was... I dunno... distracted by bright shiny objects?

Anyway, here are are few bright and shinies to distract you, too!


 

And then there are the dangly bits...
 

I've had a lot of fun with these! My love of detail work on paper projects translates easily to hand coiling raw wire to make the jump rings and then precision cutting with a jewelers saw. I derive a lot of personal satisfaction in the work. :) I'll do a post showing the process soon - just need a few more photos.

1 comment:

CuddlyBunny said...

Beautiful work Susan!