Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #160

Woot woot! It's bare-it-all Wednesday once again. Hiya folks! Yesterday I made a bracelet and true to myself, haven't cleaned up yet.


I got distracted by the bead swap containers from a while ago (still on the desk) and rummaged through. I found this red glass heart and immediately thought "stick pin". I might save it for something else, like a mixed media project...

The blue book is going to be my London journal. It's got fantastic thick pages that will hold up to inking (hopefully!). I really admire the art journals I've seen so my goal is to combine "art journaling" with an album of sorts and trip chronicle.We have some definite things on our "to do" list, like visit Greenwich and a clockmaker's museum in London, so I can pre-make some time themed pages. I also want to make a calendar for the week in the spirit of The Katheryn Wheel calendar challenge. Eh, still fleshing it out in my head before I mess up the book... :)


Here's my companion this morning. See the left eye open? He's not too keen that I woke him up. Now he's snoring away, though.

If you're keen to check out other workspaces, visit Julia at The Stamping Ground. She's got the master list! To my WOYWW sisters - I apologize from the depths of my heart for not visiting anyone last week. I will do better this week.

Thanks for visiting today!

Cheers,
Susan

9 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Your jewellery looks fabulous...love the subtle colours.

Zoe said...

Beautiful, I love the colours. Super cute dog, I'm still trying to persuade my husband that an English bulldog will fit in perfectly with our cats, six year old and baby. He does not agree. Haha.

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #54

kay said...

aaaawww your dog is gorgeous,my dog sam is also curled up next to me at the moment,fab jewellry
happy blogging
kay #69

Barb King said...

He's a cutie! When are you going to London? I'm envious! Barb

Samantha Elliott said...

I love the jewellry you have made. And your companion is gorgeous. Like mine yours enjoys sunbathing!
Hettie 149

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great bracelet! I love that style with bunches of beads and stuff on them. Cute dog, I'm glad you didn't disturb his rest too much. Pets need their beauty sleep you know.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy WOYWW! your bracelet looks very sweet! thick pages are great for an art journal. my journal now has pages that are not that think and when i use watercolor, i have to be really careful!
thanks for sharing!
hugs,#23
peggy aplSEEDS

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy WOYWW! your bracelet looks very sweet! thick pages are great for an art journal. my journal now has pages that are not that think and when i use watercolor, i have to be really careful!
thanks for sharing!
hugs,#23
peggy aplSEEDS

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Dogs are the best! I have 3 dogs, and at least one will hang with me when I'm working in my studio. Blessings!