Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #156

Hiya! Happy Wednesday and happy WOYWW. :) It's the third anniversary of those wacky work space sharing folks at Julia's Stamping Ground. *Wootwoot* Conga-rats on this milestone!


I love swaps and am setting up bits and baubles for a bead swap over at Craftster. Now that I've picked out the supply side I just need to decide on the finished bits. Our sending deadline is tomorrow so as you read this I'll have tossed my Queen Procrastinator hat aside and will be busy on my projects... I hope!

Speaking of swaps, I'm happy to participate in the WOYWW ATC fun. Yay! If you are sending to me there's an email link on the sidebar - can't wait to hear from you! If I am sending to *you* I'll track you down via your blog. :)

Cheers,
Susan

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Hi Susan! Looks like I will be sending an ATC to you girl! I have emailed you for address and hope to hear from you soon!
Glenda #118

Helen said...

Hi Susan I love swaps too. I am waiting patiently for tags from a swap I have just taken part in. Happy WOYWW Birthday to you Helen 83

505whimsygirl said...

A bead swap is a great idea. I've sold most of my beads but still have a shoe box full (and you know how many beads a shoe box can hold!).

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #138

Helen said...

Just love those bags of beads, it sounds a fun thing... Happy WOYWW, Helen, 8

Norma Gomez said...

Hi Susan! Found you through Pinterest :D I'm a new follower!!

Queen Of Toys said...

Oh I so love bead and don't tend to use enough of them. I hope you get some lovely beads back in your swap.


Happy 3rd Anniversary WOYWW
Eliza #140
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Barb King said...

Hi Susan, Did you get my email with my address? If not, I will post my email here for the ATC. Thanks! Barb

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Barb - yes! I got your email Saturday night and dropped it off at the post office Monday. Maybe you'll get it tomorrow!

Cheers,
Susan

Ali said...

Oooh pretty beads! :D

Happy WOYWW anniversary!

Ali #86