Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #155

Good morning/afternoon/evening! I hope you're enjoying a nice cup of whatever makes you smile while you desk hop... :)

It's WOYWW once again and I'm all sparkly today. I have lots of new stick pins made up and I'm futzing with a photography upgrade in the shop. Tired of the boring white background so I whipped out my trusty teacup and saucer collection with a little vintage lace and I'm going to town!

Or, at least I've sorted pins with plates... Hey, it's a start!


"I'll have what she's having..."


See the lace bit? It is part of a vintage cuff set I found at a junk shop. Best.Find.Ever.

Lots to do now including my ATC swap for next week's WOYWW anniversary. Yay! I've GOT to get myself going earlier, though, or there won't be anyone behind me to send my ATC to... Wondering what I'm on about? Pop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see all kinds of desks filled with fabulous works-in-progress.

Cheers and stuff!
Susan

7 comments:

Laura said...

Your pins are really lovely -- I especially like the ones in the foreground of the second picture with the turquoise beads. Are they to be jewelry or for scrapbooking embellishments? They'd work well for both. Happy WOYWW from Laura #130

Darla said...

Beautiful...lapel pins?

kay said...

your pins are so pretty
have a fab woyww
kay #33

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such gorgeous pins! Take care & enjoy WOYWW, hope your Thursday is a lovely one. Zo xx 80

Queenie Jeannie said...

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!! Those pins are to die for!! I want them! I want them ALL!!! Seriously, great stuff!!

Jeannie #75

May said...

Simply Gorgeous pins... adorable makes!! I NEED tHem.... Hugs May x x x#30

Liz Black said...

What beautiful pins! Thanks for sharing : ) Liz at 131 x